If you're shopping around for log vinyl siding, you already know there's a wide variety of similar products out there of varying quality and aesthetic. ABTCO™ vinyl siding is produced by KP® Building Products, one of the largest manufacturers of building products in the United States. Below are 10 good reasons why ABTCO Adirondack™ siding should make your short list.
ABTCO Adirondack™ log vinyl siding advantages
- The only maintenance that's required is the occasional squirt from a hose.
- Adirondack siding is made from extra thick 0.046" vinyl which won't dent, crack or split.
- You can't scratch the finish off, because the color is throughout the thickness of the panel.
- The siding is insulated using a patented, insect-resistant foam core called Perform Guard™ that provides additional protection from sound and heat transference.
- Adirondack vinyl panels lock securely to one another for greater stability on your wall.
- Ultra Vinyl™ UV technology ensures that your log siding will retain its color and weather well.
- The Vapor Vent™ weep hole system allows for the necessary exchange of air and moisture.
- Adirondack log vinyl siding is modeled after real cedar logs. The siding has textured wood grain and a natural-looking low gloss finish.
- You can choose from the following four different colors: Cyprus, River Rock, Spice and Vermont Maple.
- All ABTCO vinyl siding comes with a limited lifetime warranty. As long as the installation is done correctly, the warranty extends beyond the purchaser of the siding to include anyone who owns a home with ABTCO siding.
Compare other brands against the points listed above to determine the best fit for your new log vinyl siding.